BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Isnin, 27 September 2010

Finally i found her...















I don't know where shell i start this.. it's a long story for a very short period.. have u all ever heard about cow make a bestfriend with buffalo..? One speaking in kedahan n one speaking in terengganuan but it's still make sense..











why is she crying so hard for me..? i know.., absence makes the heart grow fonder.. but then.., it's only a beginning for me to leave her n all my friends..
i don;t care who's her besfren.., coz she's one of mine..



usually.., i will hate to make friend with somebody who's own a similar personality with me..,
but she's different.. absolutely different.. n also better then me.. we always have a same favourite.., have the same opinions in very much thing.., like to laugh very much because only us can understand our own jokes.. hahah..
Eventhough our relationship is like the wind passed by.., but then it really worth to get to know each other.. people will not believe this.., but the fact is.., we can have a great chat n laughing along the way from 'dk' (lecturer hall) to our hostel in about 50o meter non -stop .. hehe..
How lucky am i.., she's not only around me when i'am happy.., but also when my feelings getting worse n worse.. she will be there.., n talk to me.. trying to understand me.. i can share everything with her.. without any doubt..
To all my friend outside there.. pls don't feel hurt with all these statement.., u all also important to me.. Everyone deserve to have their own bestest friend .. :) n to my old bestfriend.., i still love u n it will never change ever..


















0 ulasan: